pgadmin as main postgresql GUI interface

From: Seb <spluque(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin as main postgresql GUI interface
Date: 2007-02-22 16:19:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I'm exploring ways to interact with postgresql through a GUI. I'm in a
Debian testing system (AMD64) and have found very few options. I really
like pgadmin for the administrative tasks with postgresql, but I'm looking
for something for day to day data entry, querying, and report generation.
I come from an M$ Access background, where I was used to clicking around
for these tasks. Openoffice.org does seem to have similar functionality,
but I haven't been able to set it up to work with postgresql. I would
appreciate some suggestions from other postgresql/pgadmin users. Thanks.

Cheers,

--
Seb