Re: partial dump of patch queue to wiki

From: Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Pg Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: partial dump of patch queue to wiki
Date: 2008-03-25 16:49:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

"Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I created a page for our current commitfest:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:March
>
> Not all patches are there yet. I only added the latest version of each
> patch. I'll continue after lunch.
>
> I also created one for the next commitfest:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:May

Hm, at the same time as you were doing this I wrote a perl script to dump
Bruce's mail box into a table. The results are at:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:Bruce

I think the next step is to manually go through them and remove the comments,
replacing them with a single "status" cell. (And sending mail to the author
and -hackers with the meat of the review).

(Note that the "author" is just the author of the first message Bruce saved --
in some cases that's not the right person. And the "reviewer" is just the
author of the last comment.)

--
Gregory Stark