Re: Another misinformed PostgreSQL VS MySQL article

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)ca(dot)afilias(dot)info>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Another misinformed PostgreSQL VS MySQL article
Date: 2009-09-01 16:25:55
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com (Pavel Stehule) writes:
> 2009/8/31 Joshua Kramer <josh(at)globalherald(dot)net>:
>>
>>> I can't to thing so this article is serious. This is set of shits. Too
>>> much for serious work
>>
>> Pavel, that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time... I need a new
>> keyboard.
>>

> sorry, :) I have to some with my English

[Chris is glad he didn't have coffee in his mouth when he saw this...]

No matter how mangled your English got (and we can tell you were
provoked!!!), it's not *remotely* as bad as the misinformed article was.

And you succeeded beyond your wildest dreams at communicating its
staggering awfulness.  Improving the English wouldn't improve that!
:-).
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ca.afilias.info" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
Christopher Browne