Re: Finer Extension dependencies

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndquadrant(dot)fr>, Hitoshi Harada <umi(dot)tanuki(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Finer Extension dependencies
Date: 2012-03-21 15:11:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I don't think we can wait any longer for this; we're now more than two
> months in to this CommitFest, and command triggers is still in full
> swing.

Is it possible to have another day to send out a revised patch? The
problem reported is either a show stopper or a less-than-one-hour fix, I
would hate to miss 9.2 for having been swamped so much as to miss the
time to qualify the problem.

Baring objections, I'll send a new revision later tonight or tomorrow,
or a notification that the patch is really dead for 9.2.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine