Re: gborg -> pgfoundry

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: gborg -> pgfoundry
Date: 2007-11-09 03:55:59
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, books(at)ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka) wrote:
> Marc has unilaterally decided it's time for gborg to die and taken it
> down with very little notice. So the CVS repo has been moved over,
> but all bugs and feature requests have been lost. I'm not sure what's
> the status of the commit mailing list.

And if it had died because of some accident, you'd be screwed with no
recourse.

We've been watching gBorg dying for a year and a half, and we *other*
rats were busy abandoning ship. Maybe that should have been
considered a year or so ago?
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/emacs.html