save definition menu

From: Seb <spluque(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: save definition menu
Date: 2007-02-22 16:53:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

To become more familiar with SQL, I wanted to save some table definitions
from pgadmin's "file" menu. This pops up a window for choosing a
destination file, without the option of creating a new file by entering a
file name, as is standard in other programs. I doubt we should be
"touching" a file before saving a definition in this way, so I'd
appreciate some input for how to proceed here. THanks.

Cheers,

--
Seb