move 'Value' node into separate file

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: move 'Value' node into separate file
Date: 2004-01-06 19:03:12
Lists: pgsql-patches

This patch separates the 'Value' and 'List' nodes: now the Value node
has its own interface (i.e. header) and implementation files. This is
just house-keeping, in preparation for the list rewrite.

I renumbered a NodeTag: does that require a catalog version number
bump?

Unless anyone objects, I intend to apply this patch in about 24 hours.

-Neil

Attachment Content-Type Size
value-node-file-move-2.patch text/x-patch 10.8 KB