Re: Test suite fails on alpha architecture

From: Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <marc(at)marcbrockschmidt(dot)de>
To: Frank Lichtenheld <djpig(at)debian(dot)org>
Cc: admin(at)farm(dot)ftbfs(dot)de, PostgreSQL Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, debian-alpha(at)lists(dot)debian(dot)org, stevenk(at)debian(dot)org
Subject: Re: Test suite fails on alpha architecture
Date: 2007-11-11 17:51:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Heya,

I know I'm quite late with my answer, sorry.

Frank Lichtenheld <djpig(at)debian(dot)org> writes:
> On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 06:32:34PM -0400, Martin Pitt wrote:
>>> Can you grant one of us access to the machine to work on it?
>> I don't own any alpha machine, but maybe Frank, Steven, or anyone from
>> the Debian alpha porter list can create a temporary account for you?
> I'm not sure how we handle that for our experimental buildds. Admins?

One of the alphas used in the experimental buildd network is actually in
bdale's basement, so I'm not really happy to hand out access to it. The
other one (digitalis), which is hosted at the university of Darmstadt
and is our under full control, should actually be used as a porting
machine if needed.

Debian Developers [1] can get access to them by pinging either Andreas
Barth, Martin Zobel-Helas or me. We have our own userdir-ldap setup, so
please include a mail address and a verifiable GPG key in your ping,
together with a short description what you want to do.

Marc

Footnotes:
[1]  And Debian contributors, as long as there is some sort of trust
     relationship
--
BOFH #357:
I'd love to help you -- it's just that the Boss won't let me near