Finding active connections to postmaster

From: drt(at)un(dot)bewaff(dot)net (Doobee R(dot) Tzeck)
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Finding active connections to postmaster
Date: 2001-09-27 08:22:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

I want to list which users are conected to postmaster and what
they are doing. I guess I have overseen something but I wasn't
able to find any information on doing this in the handbook, FAQ
or mailinglist archives.

Is it possible to list active connectons? How?

drt

--
"Before the Internet, a certain breed of deconstructionists had a lot of fun
telling everybody that "privileging of dominant paradigms" was wrecking the