7.3 and Mac OS X 10.2.2

From: David C(dot)Oshel <dcoshel(at)inav(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.3 and Mac OS X 10.2.2
Date: 2002-11-29 20:17:06
Lists: pgsql-novice
I've downloaded the 7.3 source code and "successfully" compiled it --
WITHOUT readline or JDBC support.  Not exactly a "success" imho :)

Since readline is obviously supported on Jaguar
(/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/readline.framework), how do I point
configure to the correct directory?  The suggestion to consult
config.log is about as helpful as weasel guts augury.

I did attempt to download the readline library, but attempting to
compile it creates another unrelated web of untoward consequences.

--
David C. Oshel               mailto:dcoshel(at)inav(dot)net
Cedar Rapids, Iowa       http://soli.inav.net/~dcoshel

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Adler, StephenDate: 2002-11-29 20:56:01