schemas for organizing tables

From: Seb <spluque(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: schemas for organizing tables
Date: 2011-04-29 00:51:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

A database I'm handling is becoming a bit large'ish (~ 30 tables), and
I'd like to break them down into their natural units. Schemas for each
of these natural units seems logical, but are they really meant for
this? I'm also worried about how this would affect programs like
Libreoffice (the sdbc driver in particular)?

Thanks,

--
Seb