is there more documentation?

From: chrisj <chrisj(dot)wood(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: is there more documentation?
Date: 2007-02-02 19:06:23
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi

I have been using Postgres for about 7 months now on a part-time basis and
have been using the PDF "PostgreSQL 8.1.0 Documentation" and a commercial
book as my only sources of documentation.

So far the PDF has served me very well - thank-you!!

However I am now looking for more information on interrogating the catalog
and information_schema.  I have about 30 tables and 25 stored procedures
(many of my SPs call other SPs), several types and sequences, and still
growing.  I would like to determine the dependencies between all these
objects but the information_schema does not seem to provide this
information.

From doing some searches it seems like there may be a whole other world of
Postgres documentation I have not stumbled upon.  Please give me some
guidance/direction.