Re: Anyone else getting someone else's USER INFO when going to EnterpriseDB Forums

From: "Bill P(dot)" <maxarbos(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Mike Ellsworth <younicycle(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Anyone else getting someone else's USER INFO when going to EnterpriseDB Forums
Date: 2011-01-19 15:35:25
Lists: pgsql-novice
Yep, tried that a few times back in Nov when I first started looking at Postgres
and either no one ever answered (yes, I called during business hours and I am
within an hour of their offices) or I was routed to what sounded like an
overseas call center that answered, said hello, and hung up. Tried to call right
back, and just continued to ring with no answer.

Do you get someone else's profile when you follow the link and view the profile?