Brian Moore <brianmooreca(at)yahoo(dot)com> writes:
> please find attached my support for printing/exporting
> xml from postgresql.
A few quick comments:
- why is it necessary to include an entire hash table implementation?
Why does this code require a hash table to begin with, considering
the relatively small size of pg_type? ISTM something far simpler
(for example, a dynamically allocated sorted array and a binary
search) would be sufficient.
- testing code doesn't belong in libpq
- you'll need to update the libpq docs
- you should follow the libpq API naming convention: the function
should be look like some variant of PQresultAsXML()
- context diffs are the preferred format
In response to
pgsql-patches by date
|Next:||From: Mark Cave-Ayland||Date: 2004-01-29 12:06:22|
|Subject: Re: ANALYZE patch for review |
|Previous:||From: Joe Conway||Date: 2004-01-29 00:55:17|
|Subject: Re: [GENERAL] SELECT Question|