Re: Postgres and Perl: Which DBI module?

From: Al Arduengo <exal(at)austin(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres and Perl: Which DBI module?
Date: 2002-07-27 18:42:43
Lists: pgsql-general

I simply used the CGI module. I am sure there are more sophisticated
methods but just using CGI and then standard Perl routines to create a
query string based on the input is easy. Use the print instruction to
output html header info required and then the last thing to do in
the script is simply:

psql -H -c "$string_i_created" -d mydb

Voilla! Nice pretty table.

-Al

--
"Place your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like
an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour and it seems like a