Re: compile problem on a vax

From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih(at)kpnQwest(dot)no>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "bart sikkes" <b(dot)sikkes(at)student(dot)utwente(dot)nl>, pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: compile problem on a vax
Date: 2001-01-18 09:38:47
Lists: pgsql-ports

> The VAX port has evidently not been used in a long time.  I had noticed
> that it was inconsistent with all the other ports in defining slock_t
> in s_lock.h rather than in the OS-specific header files; that's clearly
> wrong now.

I did the VAX port, and it worked, once upon a time.  Now, I haven't
had a NetBSD/vax system for a long time, and the surrounding code has
changed.  If noone else does anything about it, I probably will fix it
eventually, but I can't do anything as it now stands.

-tih
--
The basic difference is this: hackers build things, crackers break them.