Re: pgindent run?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgindent run?
Date: 2004-08-29 03:46:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Should I run pgindent tomorrow in preparation for final release?

I've been intending to mention that you should do that, and the
copyright year bump bit too, pretty soon. We aren't going to
have a lower level of pending patches later than we do now.

Tomorrow is not good though because it'll probably cause me problems
while I fix some of the current must-fixes. Do you want to do it
tonight?