customizable web reporting tools

From: "Ertel, Steve" <Steve(dot)Ertel(at)infimatic(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: customizable web reporting tools
Date: 2008-12-18 15:15:45
Lists: pgsql-novice
I need to provide the ability for end users to make customizable reports from within my application.  Can anyone give me some suggestions for open source web based applications that I could use as a plug-in to my application?  I think that I could write this but I am under a time crunch (like everyone else).  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Steve

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Steve TDate: 2008-12-18 15:21:19