Re: SSL certificates issue

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Asia <asia123321(at)op(dot)pl>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SSL certificates issue
Date: 2011-09-05 16:30:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Asia <asia123321(at)op(dot)pl> writes:
> I would expect to have only one top-level CA cert in server's and client's root.crt and it was not possible to configure with 2-level intermediate CA.

This seems a little confused, since in your previous message you stated
that libpq worked correctly and JDBC did not, and now you seem to be
saying the opposite.

As far as libpq goes, I would expect it to function correctly in 9.0 and
up (and it did function correctly, last I tested it). Previous releases
will not do this nicely, for lack of this patch:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=4ed4b6c54