Re: PostgreSQL in a NT-Environment

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Tobias Tost1 <TTOST(at)de(dot)ibm(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL in a NT-Environment
Date: 2001-08-31 21:14:05
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Check out http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/ for pgAdmin II which is a
PostgreSQL management tool for Windows. This is a preview release but is
proving to be as stable (if not more so) than the original pgAdmin project
which is about 4 years old now. Installing pgAdmin II will also install the
latest stable ODBC driver for you.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: fredDate: 2001-08-31 21:16:32