RE: fatal ODBC error?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'jim davis'" <jdavis(at)amphi(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: fatal ODBC error?
Date: 2001-07-12 07:17:17
Lists: pgsql-odbc

It sounds to me like you are =actually connecting to the template0 database
rather than testdb. template0 cannot be connected to hence the error
(currently the ODBC driver doesn't know that template0 is any different from
any other database). Check your connection string/DSN is specifying testdb
as the database to connect to.

Regards, Dave.