RE: ODBC changes

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: ODBC changes
Date: 2001-05-02 08:16:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I don't really have time at the moment to look into this in any detail, but
I did an update to my copy of the source (using WinCVS), attempted nmake /f
win32.mak to build the ODBC driver and got an error. Editting win32.mak
using vi under cygwin showed a ^M (LF i believe) at the end of every line.
Using Programmers File Editor (a very good windows editor) shows a blank
line between every line. Removing the ^M's cured the problem. I did also get
a fresh copy from CVS to ensure that it wasn't just my copy that was
affected.

Regards, Dave.