RE: Re: A proposal to change psqlodbc

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'andrea(dot)aime(at)comune(dot)modena(dot)it'" <andrea(dot)aime(at)comune(dot)modena(dot)it>, Postgres ODBC <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Re: A proposal to change psqlodbc
Date: 2001-04-24 08:11:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

<snip>

> I see you speak about ODBC level 3 support... does everybody
> know that a project named psqlodbc++ has started at
> http://www.greatbridge.org/project/psqlodbcplus
> in order to provide ODBC level 3 support? The author started
> from psqlodbc source and has already done some modification,
> as well as a full installer for ODBC driver...
> Well, just an information to avoid duplicating efforts :-)
> Andrea Aime

I had noticed it, and made the same comment on the list a few weeks back
(though no one commented on it).

As for the installer, we have one as well now. Currently it's in
ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/test. I've had only good feedback so far, so I
intend to package up 07.01.0005 when it's ready in this format (both as just
an .msi file, and full version with the MS Installer as well).

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Andrea AimeDate: 2001-04-24 08:44:02
Previous:From: Andrea AimeDate: 2001-04-24 06:34:40
Subject: Re: A proposal to change psqlodbc