Driver FTP Site/Documentation (Was: [INTERFACES] ODBC Driver Need ed)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Cedar Cox'" <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Driver FTP Site/Documentation (Was: [INTERFACES] ODBC Driver Need ed)
Date: 2001-03-26 11:35:40
Lists: pgsql-odbc

So far I've moved all the 6.x versions to /pub/odbc/versions/old and left
the 7.x versions in /pub/odbc/versions (these are the zip files of the
binaries I've been compiling over the last few weeks).

I don't intend to delete any of the old stuff, just move it into an old
directory.

> You might also
> want to add on the above address, J. Burton's FAQ, and other things
> like that (ie, make it really useful.. ;)

Yup. I would probably add it as a link to an index page though unless Joel
can let me know whenever he updates it.

> One other thing.. It would be nice if this was linked to the main
> postgresql.org web page somehow and not just on the ftp site.
> If it is, I
> can't find it. We have been getting a lot of these questions lately..

I quite agree. I'll perhaps create the documentation in the format of the
website and then request that it's added to the site properly.

BTW: Has anyone noticed the psqlodbcplus project on www.greatbridge.org?

Regards, Dave.