RE: MULTIBYTE support

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Hiroshi Inoue'" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: MULTIBYTE support
Date: 2001-03-13 10:53:35
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have no objections to adding it but I do think a revision number increment
to 07.01.0004 would be a good idea as well though. I can submit a patch for
that or if you (Hiroshi) can edit psqlodbc.rc (in 3 places?) and psqlodbc.h?
Let me know if you want me to do it...

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date