RE: Re: extremely newbie questions

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Cedar Cox'" <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
Cc: "'Nicholas Chan'" <yumin(at)pl(dot)jaring(dot)my>, Postgresql Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Re: extremely newbie questions
Date: 2001-01-23 09:19:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

No it wasn't - I forget who wrote it but I recall that he/she did used to
contribute to this list occasionally.

Nice code BTW. It's easy to forget the joys of being able to SELECT INTO
across databases! You should see the current code in the pgAdmin Migration
Wizard - it's somewhat more complex to say the least!