RE: Building psql.exe, libpq.dll & libpq.lib (7.1Bet a3)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Magnus Hagander'" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Building psql.exe, libpq.dll & libpq.lib (7.1Bet a3)
Date: 2001-01-22 14:02:55
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Both problems solved! I did have to tweek a couple of things though:

fnctl.h seems to be called fcntl.h on my Visual Studio installation (I
assume they're the same file - it didn't complain after I copied one to the
other!).

The VC compiler didn't like the use of PG_VERSION in lines 607 & 629 in
src/bin/psql/startup.c - a quick hardcode of the version number cured this.

And, yes I know both of those fixes are a million miles from fixing it
properly but I'm only toying with an idea here!

BTW: I'm working with beta3 not the snapshot that I assume you are using.

Thanks, Dave.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Nicholas ChanDate: 2001-01-22 14:26:17