RE: ODBC experts needed!

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org'" <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>, andrea(dot)aime(at)comune(dot)modena(dot)it
Cc: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: ODBC experts needed!
Date: 2001-01-05 15:20:43
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I would guess that it's AutoCAD as I've never seen ADO do anything even
remotely like that in all the code I've written using it. Having said that,
if AutoCAD is using ADO, why would it care what state the ODBC driver was
in?

Regards,

Dave.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Scott TeglasiDate: 2001-01-05 18:34:35