RE: PgAdmin exporter DLL's

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Tim Kane'" <timk(at)blazelimited(dot)com>, "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: PgAdmin exporter DLL's
Date: 2000-11-08 08:27:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Check out the source code - the code for the HTML exporter is heavily
commented. Please note though, in the next release of pgAdmin which has been
seriously overhauled, there are a couple of changes to the exporters:

1) The interface now expects a variant to be passed to the export function.
This fixes major problems I was having with VB not recognising the recordset
on the interface , as a recordset (if that makes sense!). The declaration
now looks like:

Sub pgExporter_Export(rsData As Variant, Optional szConfig As String)

2) There is a new ASCII text exporter in the new version which replaces the
Export Wizard.

Regards,

Dave.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Anders BengtssonDate: 2000-11-08 08:55:51