RE: RE: JDBC now needs updates for large objects

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Peter Mount'" <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>, "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: RE: JDBC now needs updates for large objects
Date: 2000-10-31 12:45:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Sorry for the delay Peter, I've been in other offices hanging around for BT
engineers!

There are various views below *which work for me*. They are designed to
allow pgAdmin users to generate reports of the objects in their databases.
Note that I've had to use functions quite a lot to avoid outer joins and
unions, and that the comments column(s) in each view are retrieved from
either pg_description or pgadmin_desc depending on whether the oid of the
object is above 18655 (the last possible non-system oid from my
experiments).

Regards,
Dave.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Carl ShelbourneDate: 2000-10-31 13:21:37