RE: pgadmin

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: pgadmin
Date: 2000-09-20 09:04:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

From the pgAdmin website:

***
Note: As of version 7.0.0, the Microsoft Installer is no longer included in
the pgAdmin distribution. You can download it from Microsoft if you do not
already have it on your system.
(http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/instmsi.htm)
***

I'll admit I could have worded it a bit better!!
Regards,

Dave.

--
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the
opinion or policy of his employer or of the little green men that have been