RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin on NT (NT4SP6)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin on NT (NT4SP6)
Date: 2000-02-10 08:46:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Yes, the mscal problem is known by Microsoft (see ms knowledgebase article
Q247649). The other problem has now been reported by three people on version
6.5.5 - I believe I have traced it to a control called vsadoselector.ocx
which lives in c:\winnt\system32 on NT. The strange thing is that this file
has not changed recently but seemed to work ok in v6.5.3...

I'll let the list know when I find a cure...

Regards,

Dave.

--
NASA uses Windows? Oh great. If Apollo 13 went off course today
the manual would just tell them to open the airlock, flush the astronauts

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Peter MountDate: 2000-02-10 08:49:48