RE: [INTERFACES] Setup of PGAdmin

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] Setup of PGAdmin
Date: 2000-01-17 20:49:49
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm not completely sure to be honest. The easiest way is to double check
what you downloaded.Alternatively, under (in the registry)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DataAccess there is a value called
Version. On my system it's value is 2.1.1a.

> > - What language & version of Windows are you running?
>
> German Windows 98.
>
> > - What version of Internet Explorer is installed?
>
> There should be none installed since I explicitely removed
> it. But with
> Windows you never know.

Is this possible in the German version? There is no way to do this in the UK
English version (that I have ever found anyway).

Regards,

Dave.

--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)