FW: [INTERFACES] still cannot connect with pgAdmin

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: [INTERFACES] still cannot connect with pgAdmin
Date: 2000-01-10 09:44:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hmmm, the psqlodbc log file doesn't look quite as I expected - the SELECT
version() isn't in it. Anyway I have beta version of 6.5.6 which has
improved logging in the code where you are having trouble. Do you mind if I
email you a zipped exe, and get you to delete the old log files, then
re-create them.

Regards,

Dave.

--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)