pgAdmin v6.5.5 released (yes, I did say 6.5.5!!)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin v6.5.5 released (yes, I did say 6.5.5!!)
Date: 1999-12-22 20:16:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

In light of the problems discovered with today's release of pgAdmin 6.5.4
when running under Windows NT, I have released v6.5.5 at
http://www.pgadmin.freeserve.co.uk/

If you have v6.5.4 running successfully, there is *no* need to upgrade.

If you have downloaded v6.5.4, to save another long download, a patched .exe
file is in: http://www.pgadmin.freeserve.co.uk/pgadmin-exe.zip

For information, version 6.5.5 also uses the new Windows Installer which can
detect if your system needs MDAC, and is a smaller download.

My apologies to anyone who has been inconvenienced by this bug.

Regards,

Dave.

--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
<http://www.vale-housing.co.uk> (Work)