RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.2 Released

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Stephen Martin'" <stephen(at)sealteam(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.2 Released
Date: 1999-10-05 07:33:49
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

What OS version are you running on?

I've not heard of anyone else with this problem (and I assume that you're
not the only person who has downloaded 6.5.2) and to be honest it's got me a
bit stumped - perhaps someone else on the interfaces list may have some

Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association. (Work) (Home of pgAdmin)
Beer can be a permanent solution, but only if you have enough of it!>

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 1999-10-05 09:27:07
Previous:From: Steven M. WheelerDate: 1999-10-04 18:26:49
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Perl5 selftest failure (was Re: Questions about vacuum analyze)