RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.2 Released

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Stephen Martin'" <stephen(at)sealteam(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.2 Released
Date: 1999-10-05 07:33:49
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

What OS version are you running on?

I've not heard of anyone else with this problem (and I assume that you're
not the only person who has downloaded 6.5.2) and to be honest it's got me a
bit stumped - perhaps someone else on the interfaces list may have some
ideas??

Regards,

Dave.

--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)