RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.2 Released

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Stephen Martin'" <stephen(at)sealteam(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.2 Released
Date: 1999-10-04 07:20:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Stephen,

The most common cause of this problem I can find is that MDAC did not
install properly (this is explained -in an SQL Server context - in MS
knowledgebase article Q191271). The fix suggested is to re-register
MSDASQL.dll eg.

C:\> C:\Windws\System\REGSVR32 "C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\ole
db\MSDASQL.DLL"

Alternatively try re-installing MDAC (http://www.microsoft.com/data/ado/)
Let me know if this works...

Regards,

Dave.

--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Peter MountDate: 1999-10-04 11:44:46