Re: [INTERFACES] Changing User Passwords

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Changing User Passwords
Date: 1999-09-23 08:15:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
It's on the To-Do list (admittedly not the one on the web site though!). It
got kind of missed as I did all the permissions stuff in the 6.3.x releases
when (as far as I could tell) the concept of groups was only implemented in
as much as a pg_group table existed. Consequently I designed my own system
for our software....
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association. (Work) (Home of pgAdmin)
Beer can be a permanent solution, but only if you have enough of it!