From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Date: 1999-08-19 07:23:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Good old M$ bugs^W features!. I'm guessing you are using DAO(?). If so, try
using ADO instead if you can - I've found that it solves this problem and
generally seems to do a better job of talking to PostgreSQL when you need to
update recordsets.

BTW what's this 'Check out "PostgreSQL Wearables" @'
that seems to be appearing on the bottom of the last 5 or 6 messages on the
list - I'm not sure I want that added to my sig.

Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk (Work) (Home of pgAdmin)
Beer can be a permanent solution - but only if you have enough of it!

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Allan - HuffmanDate: 1999-08-19 07:36:42