Re: Can PostGreSQL handle 100 user database - more info

From: martin(dot)chantler(at)convergys(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can PostGreSQL handle 100 user database - more info
Date: 2000-11-30 17:45:04
Lists: pgsql-general

I am not sure what an ole db provider is? This must be another method of
talking to the server from a client application. What advantages does it have?

I have the open source ODBC client (and I know a Java version exists), it seems
ok but I don't know if it handles things like transactions and other advanced
functions.

It would obviously be important to have a good method of talking to P-sql from
Windows since a lot of people will want to do this.

I have only just started looking at this but if I find any limitations I'm sure
I will post them!!!

Martin

"Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com> on 30/11/2000 16:54:16