Re: Issue with functions in Rule

From: "Hakan Kocaman" <Hakan(dot)Kocaman(at)digame(dot)de>
To: "Richard Huxton" <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Issue with functions in Rule
Date: 2005-10-19 12:05:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Richard,

thanks for your response.
Your testcase does indeed make no problems.
I stripped down my case to be as simple as yours
and it worked too.

Now i try to put the things in it, that are usefull
for me (Validation in the update-function and Conversion
in the view).

I hope (or better not :~))i can then put a testcase together,
that fails on a specific point.

I'll be back with more information.

Best regards

Hakan Kocaman