Re: PG Email Client

From: "Hakan Kocaman" <Hakan(dot)Kocaman(at)digame(dot)de>
To: "Sim Zacks" <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PG Email Client
Date: 2007-01-30 06:32:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

you can find a nice virtual folder implementation in the Opera-Mailclient M2.
Not sure if this also works with IMAP (don't use IMAP yet).

Virtual folders are based on regexes over various fields of a mail(Subject,From,to,Body,etc.).
Of course this is not db-based, but the feature is neat.

Just my 0,02€

Hakan