wiki page for PG Con 2009?

From: Alan McKay <alan(dot)mckay(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: wiki page for PG Con 2009?
Date: 2009-05-25 21:20:59
Lists: pgsql-www
Hey folks,

I know in theory it is a wiki and I'm free to do this if I want, but I
am new around here and figured it is best to ask first :-)

I'd like to create a page for PG Con 2009 with basically the agenda
for the week and then from there links to notes - some of which are
already up. e.g. Greg's notes from his excellent lecture

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon_2009/Greg_Smith_Hardware_Benchmarking_notes

Based on his naming convention I would like to create the page

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon_2009

I'm also wondering about the following - is there any utility in
allowing people to post their own notes from a given lecture?  e.g. i
have notes I took from Greg's and others.  I was thinking that at the
bottom of his page I could create links to other people's notes if
there were anyone like me who'd care to type them in.  Not that I
don't like his notes of course :-), but there is invariably always
something discussed that are not in the notes, and this might be a way
to capture it.  Of course the reader would have to beware that the
person who took the notes may not have been paying attention very well
:-)   Just a thought in any case.

Thanks all for a truly excellent PG Con!

cheers,
-Alan

--
“Mother Nature doesn’t do bailouts.”