Re: autovacumm not working ?

From: Tomasz Rakowski <mourawi(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: autovacumm not working ?
Date: 2007-06-28 15:27:20
Lists: pgsql-general

How restart of database server influances autovacuum process ?

I think that somewhere on this mailing list I read that autovacuum in such case looses some important information
and after database server restart will not behave as expected until VACUUM ANALYZE is executed.
Is it true ?

Tomasz Rakowski