JDBC Support

From: "Ray S(dot) Cunningham" <rcunningham(at)ispring(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC Support
Date: 2000-08-28 18:49:46
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
On your website it states that you offer JDBC support ...

PostgreSQL offers a multitude of connections and interfaces, including ODBC,
JDBC, C/C++, Perl, PHP, Python, Tcl, and others. It also supports a wide
variety of operating systems, including Linux, xBSD, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX,
Irix, NextStep, Windows NT/2000 and more.
I could not locate the JDBC driver in the download area of your website.
All I see is the ODBC driver.  When you say you offer a JDBC connection
interface, do you mean only JDBC-ODBC bridge?  If so, when will you offer a
type 4 JDBC native-protocol pure Java driver?  Thanks.
- Ray Cunningham

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Bruce StephensDate: 2000-08-28 21:17:08