JDBC support

From: "Ray S(dot) Cunningham" <rcunningham(at)ispring(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC support
Date: 2000-08-28 18:39:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On your website it states that you offer JDBC support ...

PostgreSQL offers a multitude of connections and interfaces, including ODBC,
JDBC, C/C++, Perl, PHP, Python, Tcl, and others. It also supports a wide
variety of operating systems, including Linux, xBSD, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX,
Irix, NextStep, Windows NT/2000 and more.
I could not locate the JDBC driver in the download area of your website.
All I see is the ODBC driver. When you say you offer a JDBC connection
interface, do you mean only JDBC-ODBC bridge? If so, when will you offer a
native JDBC driver? Thanks.
- Ray Cunningham