Big performance problem

From: "Damien Passot" <dpassot(at)novelane(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-fr-generale(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Big performance problem
Date: 2009-09-16 16:30:35
Lists: pgsql-fr-generale
Hello,

I have an application (ProjectOpen) which run with aolserver and
postgres-8.1. The application is very very slow when I want open a
webpage with many calls to database. Access has always been quite long
but has become worse since two days. I added memory on the server but
without success. I have another application with mysql on this server
and I haven't problem with it.

Someone had an idea to solve this performance problem?

Thank you,

Damien

pgsql-fr-generale by date

Next:From: Samuel ROZEDate: 2009-09-16 16:32:26