Re: Permisos para usuarios

From: "Alejandro D(dot) Burne" <alejandro(dot)dburne(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "DiegO (dot)(dot)(dot)(dot)(dot)" <diegolbcp(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Permisos para usuarios
Date: 2009-12-30 00:56:23
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

El 29 de diciembre de 2009 13:48, DiegO ..... <diegolbcp(at)hotmail(dot)com>escribió:

> Antes que nada Feliz 2010 para todos
> Mi pregunta es la siguiente:
>
> Necesito crear un usuario para qeu pueda ver modificar borrar informacion
> de todas
> las tablas de mi base en postgres pero, que no pueda borrar y/o crear tabla
> alguna
> si alguien me puede ayudar de antemano muchas gracias

Mira en la documentación GRANT CREATE (
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/sql-grant.html)
CREATE

For databases, allows new schemas to be created within the database.

For schemas, allows new objects to be created within the schema. To rename
an existing object, you must own the object *and* have this privilege for
the containing schema.

For tablespaces, allows tables, indexes, and temporary files to be created
within the tablespace, and allows databases to be created that have the
tablespace as their default tablespace. (Note that revoking this privilege
will not alter the placement of existing objects.)
Saludos y feliz año nuevo, Alejandro