Re: ODBC error

From: ANJANE <softwaredesigns(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC error
Date: 2007-01-16 14:02:25
Lists: pgsql-odbc

As I said the query works intermittently. Whenever it fails, I get the
following error message

..select tp_get_clientusers('1','S%', 'rcursor');fetch all in rcursor;

Error while executing the query; ERROR: pg_class_aclcheck: relation 6017860
not found

/portal/testdb.asp, line 82

the relation oid keeps changing. Not sure what this means.

Sreyams