Re: psqlODBC/MSAcess How-To ?

From: "Erika Marlow" <Erika(dot)Marlow(at)nisc(dot)coop>
To: "Arnaud Lesauvage" <thewild(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psqlODBC/MSAcess How-To ?
Date: 2006-03-24 15:59:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Erika M a écrit :
> This link is the SQL code for the Access comparisons.  I can't find
> the link for where I found this link though.

Thanks Erika, this is exactly what I was looking for !
It is strange that this doc explains taht :
-- you will need this function if you are using row versioning
-- according to
you might not need it at all...

I could not find the fact, but what is the author talking about ?
Is this needed or not ?

I believe it is referring to the FAQ that was moved here:

This link indicates that the missing operator may not have been added in version 6.4 as the answer to the question indicates.  I haven't checked it with the most current version of the driver.

Erika M.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Daniel HolmDate: 2006-03-26 19:44:56